lighting the way
In the event of a power interruption or total power failure, the supply of emergency lighting is a crucial aspect of “life critical" systems that ensure the safety and wellbeing of all occupants within a building are provided, facilitating the orderly exit of all occupants during such an event. Emergency lighting is required to enable the evacuation of a building in the fastest and safest way possible.
As a “life-critical" system, emergency lighting is a stipulated legal requirement according to British Standard 5266-1. Emergency lighting, when deployed, is designed to provide appropriate luxe levels promptly, automatically, and for a stipulated period following its activation.
At Alpha House’s UK-based warehouse, a large range of our emergency lighting VRLA batteries are held and available for immediate dispatch. For central emergency lighting systems, Alpha House also provides a comprehensive range of high-quality Alpha House powered by MONBAT solutions that come with a five-year manufacturer's warranty as standard.
From a 12V 2.2Ah VRLA battery to power a single point fitting or bulkhead, up to a 12V 250Ah battery to power the largest emergency lighting central system.
our emergency lighting batteries
the alpha house experience
Alpha House provides battery solutions you can count on, stocking an impressive range of high-quality batteries, supported by a friendly team of battery experts on hand to advise and assist whatever your power needs. Our bespoke, integrated solutions come with excellent after sales care and ongoing support for your battery-powered systems, delivering what you need, when you need it – every time.
- 35 years battery expertise
- High quality, maintenance free batteries
- Competitive pricing – NO constant price revision
- Accessible battery advice, every customer assigned a dedicated account manager
- Tailor-made integrated battery solutions
- Reliable UK based, stock control – customers can order quickly and confidently
- Fully recyclable products
- Well established partnerships with high quality manufacturers
Front connections and terminal access
- Extremely high float life performance
- Low self-discharge rates
- Low internal resistance
- Wide range of operating temperature, from -20°C to +55°C
- Compact design with high energy density
- One-way valve regulated system with flame-arrestor
- Internal gas recombination efficiency 98% – 99%
- Low installation cost, maintenance-free product
- Delivered ready for use
- Shock resistant, flame retardant ABS container and lid
- Sealed for leak-free operation, “inline” automatic tested
- Non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea and air transport
- Fully recyclable product
- Batteries are fully compliant with:
IEC 60 896 – 21/22, EN 60 896 – part 2, BS 6290 – part 4
Alpha House powered by MONBAT solutions have been installed in a multitude of applications across the United Kingdom and EMEA, supporting critical emergency lighting systems.
Simply ask your Sales Manager for available stock, battery details, technical specifications or to arrange an appointment for a FREE no-obligation quote.