- Our clients were high net worth individuals with a substantial property based in the heart of the New Forest
- The challenge for our client was that the location of the property was on the furthest extremity of the grid making the power supply unreliable at best.
- No grid upgrade work was planned or economically viable for one residence.
- Extremely high energy usage at 90 amps per phase.
- Critical loads in high-value items within the house such as wine cellar and various collectables within the property.
- No interest or desire to have solar panels or generators on site.
- 60KVA UPS with a built-in 100 AMP battery charger
- 2x40x100AH battery offering 7 hours of battery autonomy
- Bespoke battery stand
- Cables and accessories
- Installation and commissioning
- Generator hook up option for prolong grid outages was installed