H&M Covent Garden
- Our client has a flagship facility in central London and occupies a strong position in the very highly competitive retail clothing sector.
- Increased building and upgrade work in the area meant that power supply and quality had deteriorated.
- The shop design was very energy efficient with modern equipment and LED lighting keeping the loads to a manageable level.
- The shop itself is to open seven days per week.
- 65 Kva 3 phase modular Uninterruptible Power Supply and a built-in bypass function to allow for maintenance.
- N+1 modular solution to keep absolute certainty of supply.
- Lead acid battery to give a full one-hour standby at full load to allow any backup generators to be engaged.
- System control.
- Battery rack.
- Cables and accessories.
- Installation and commissioning.